1. Twittin Secrets

I'm looking at "Twittin Secrets: 100 Twitter Tips by Dan Hollings"..do check it out ! You can even download a FREE toolbar from the site and it will make Twitter easier to use like A..B..C !

Here’s three of the best sites I’ve found with free Twitter “follow me” buttons you can use: -

2. Free Twitter Buttons

3. Free Twitter Follow Me Buttons

4. TwitterCounter.com

I’ve also added the TwitterCounter.com chicklet to display the number of followers I currently have, which seems to add a nice touch of social proof, encouraging people to go ahead an follow me.

You can check the counter “HERE” and then enter your own twitter username to see your stats and get your own counter button code.

TwitterCounter for @lenakhalid


5. Twitter Grader

You can also see your own Twitter “Rank” by entering your username HERE.
My “Rank” is currently 94.


Quick Tip: using this to get your own Grade will mean that your twitter profile shows up on the front page of the site for a short while, which may help you to pick up a few more new followers, although they may not be well “targeted”.

6. FREE Twitter Report

Do grab the FREE Report HERE and in the back-office, there are 3 videos on :
1. Setting Up Your Twitter Account
2. Configuring Your Twitter Account
3. Getting Familiar With Twitter


Click here to get The Twitter Report



7. Please Follow me on Twitter, I need to get my “Grade” higher ! :-)

Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you backBest regards and Start twittering now .... twitt...twitt... ;-)!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get paid To Promote at any Location
 
Top
MalaysianOnlineNetwork